Request a Quote
In order to obtain a quote for insulation blankets on an exhaust system, the following steps should be followed where ever possible. At any stage, if there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact McKay Industrial & Marine by phone at (604) 812-9803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are calling within the Lower Mainland of Vancouver B.C. we will be happy to come to you.
- Make a sketch of the exhaust system indicating the required dimensions. A sketch in CAD is best, but hand sketches are also suitable. A sample sketch is shown below. See the following pages that indicate exactly which dimensions McKay requires for piping, flexes, flanges, elbows, and silencers. For all other items, contact us.
- If insulation is required on the engine components (eg. manifold, turbo, etc.) make note of the engine make and model.
- Where ever possible, digital photographs of the entire system are most helpful.
- Send us the information by fax at (604) 919-5219 or email email@example.com. We try and reply to standard quote requests within 24 hours.
The following forms are required to help us get a better understanding of your project in order to provide you with a proper quote.
- Typical Exhaust System Drawing
- Required Information for Straight Pipe and Pipe Brackets
- Required Information for Flexes, Flanges and Elbows
- Required Silencer Information